- Must-Have Beauty Products for “On the Go”
- Petalwell – Portable Aromatherapy
- 10 Best Makeup & Hair Products EVER!
- 4 Best Concealer Beauty Products
- 5 Best Lip Glosses EVER!
- 6 Things That You Might Not Know About Mascara
- 8 Gross & True Things You Should Know About Lipstick
- Cleopatra’s Skincare Secrets Revealed!
- 5 Best Bronzers & Highlighters for Glowing Skin
- 5 Best Fragrances of All Time
- Romano Ricci: The “Bad Boy” of Fragrance
- 10 Beauty Tips to Enhance the Goddess in YOU
- 5 Best Lip Pencils for 2016
- 9 Best Skin Care Products
- Thompson Ferrier: Fragrance, Fashion and Your Home
- 5 Home Remedies to Grow Your Hair Fast
We all are beach bunnies at heart, but let’s face it, the sun is way too damaging for our sensitive skin. Instead of bemoaning our lack of glowing color, get smart and get bronzed! Bronzers and highlighters, when used properly give just the right hint of color and contour. Who needs a Caribbean vacation when you have one of these terrific bronzers on hand.
1.Color Of Science gives a radiant glow, packed tight in a sleek compact
Their universally flattering color Santa Fe ($49) is my favorite. This bronzer promises and delivers. Your skin will look luminescent and fresh.
2. L.A. Minerals gives other makeup manufacturers a run for their money
Loose mineral bronzers go the extra mile. This brand gives you various options to achieve your best glow. Doesn’t a bit of Diva Dust ($10) sound like the ticket? No breakouts, no itching, no nothing but glamorous color and glow.
3. Anastasia Premiere Contour & Highlight Palette
Anastasia Beverly Hills Premiere Contour & Highlight Palette is perfect for the serious makeup connoisseur. Six gorgeous shades that compliment your cheekbones, nose, jawline and your eyes. Contouring is a secret trick those in the know use often. Darker shades should be applied in the hollows of your cheeks. Highlight your cheekbones and the top of your nose. Stunning effects to fool them all into thinking that you have just returned from a well-deserved vacation.
4. Goldrush by Beauty for Real
Get Glowing Cheek Tint and Luminizer in GOLDRUSH by Beauty For Real is my personal favorite. Vitamin E and grape seed extracts strike a perfect balance with antioxidants, pomegranate extract, and organic minerals. Silky smooth with radiant pigment, this bronzer has a flawless texture. I apply the highlighter to my brow bone, the bow of my lips, and of course, my cheekbones. I love the creamy dewy effect that this product delivers.
5. Elizabeth Arden Mineral Cheek Color
Elizabeth Arden Pure Finish Mineral Cheek Color in Coral is one of the most popular sun-kissed power tools EVER. Celebrity Makeup artists around the world use this bronzer for a fast application of natural looking color. Simply put, this beauty is a real gem.
What are you waiting for?