While there are a plethora of items you could carry in your makeup bag every day, there are only a handful of “must haves” that can get you from feeling drab to fab in just minutes.
- Always carry your smaller lip and eye pencils (the ones you were about to throw away). They usually fit quite well in a small cosmetic bag for a quick fix.
- A gel pencil can quickly plump up your eye makeup quickly. It glides on easily and evenly over makeup that you have had on for hours.
- Clinique’s Chubby Stick Shadow Tint and Lip Colour Balm also provide great options for touch ups without the spillage in your bag!
- A compact, if only for the mirror.
- Nars, Tarte, Hourglass and Smashbox all make great concealers that are small enough to carry in your cosmetic bag.
- For lip and cheek color try Josie Maran’s Argan Color Stick or Nars The Multiple, they never disappoint!
- Makeup For Ever Mist & Fix can refresh your skin when you don’t have time to get home for a touch-up. Spray, pat your skin with a tissue and voilà, you’re good to go!