- Makeup Lesson: Tips to Achieve Your Best Look
- How to Create the Best Smoky Eye Ever: No Exaggeration
- Bronzers, Birthdays and Makeup Party Tricks
- Skin Deep: Best Products to Clean, Protect and Hydrate Your Face
- 9 Skincare Products that REALLY WORK from a Celebrity Makeup Artist who KNOWS
- Beauty Rules for All Ages: 30s, 40s, 50s and 60s
- How to Get the Natural Makeup Look
- Party Mouth: Are Your Lips Ready for the Holidays?
- Under Eye Issues: Concealer to the Rescue
- 50 Shades of Wrong: How to Find the Best Foundation
- Celebrity Makeup Artist Tips on How to Look Better Right Now
- Promiscuity and Mascara
- 4 Makeup Must-Haves When You Travel
- We Need to Talk About Your Eyeliner
- Brow Raiser
Planning a trip? Let me help you pack.
Here’s the challenge… it’s hard to have that romantic “it’s all about the journey” feeling when you have to fit your beauty arsenal in a plastic sandwich bag.
Here are the things worthy of that space that will give you the biggest payoff.
You know that luminous flush on every heroine in a Jane Austen adaptation? It comes in a bottle:
RMS lip2cheek in Modest (Mr. Darcy not included. Damn.)
It looks good on everyone. Yes, everyone. Blend this all-natural formula on the apples of your cheeks, slowly building the color. Then add it to your lips. Using your fingers diffuses the edges perfectly.
Tatcha’s ORIGINAL ABURATORIGAMI blotting sheets absorb shine without disrupting your makeup.They are formulated to keep the moisture levels of your skin balanced, so you look fresh, not dry or powdery.
Dr. Dennis Gross alpha-beta glow pads for the face.They’re not kidding about the glow. Your complexion will get an instant boost, and the hint of color makes dark circles and any redness less noticeable. That means you’ll need less makeup.
Juicy Bamboo’s natural facial cleansing cloths are individually wrapped and biodegradable. They’re enriched with vitamins and remove every trace of makeup.
My fellow travelers, it’s about simplicity. Whether you’re going on tour or just trying to lighten the makeup bag you carry in your purse, these things will make your life easier. Try them.
Here’s to looking good on the journey. Enjoy the ride.