- So You Want To Find The Man Of Your Dreams?
- 50 Shades of Grey Kink
- Batshit Crazy: Top 10 Most Annoying Posts on Social Media
- Bullied No More: Rudolph’s Revenge
- You Are Enough
- 10 Ways to Change Your Life in 2015
- F*ck them, and the Horse They Rode In On
- Tales of a Homeschool Mom
- Are you settling for Mr. Right-Now?
- You Might Be Bat Shit Crazy If ….
- 6 Ways to Release the Tiny Dancer Inside of You
- Porn for Women
- 8 Ways to Find You in 2016
- Dear Pharmacists … (a letter from the disgruntled masses)
- Are You Addicted to Your Smartphone?
- 10 Ways to Live Your Life to the Fullest
- You are more than the size of your jeans
- How to Stop Nagging and Start Loving
- You Are Star Stuff
- I Lost 200 pounds and I Still Feel Fat
- An Open Letter to My Son on Graduation Day
- You Are What You Think So Stop Thinking Like a Bitch
- Love Is Messy
- Six Steps to Escape Your Life
- You Might be a Cruise Addict if …
- It’s All About Sex. Top Ten Sex Fun Facts
- The Care and Feeding of Mr. Right
- The Affair
- What Are You Waiting For?
- YOU ARE MEANT TO READ THIS
- It’s JUST a Measurement
- The Night Before Christmas 2017
Love is love is love is love.
That’s all it is. Green or red, black or white, male or female. All your life you have been searching for love. For that special person that looks into your eyes and gets you, completely. Who you are, where you came from, all your bits and flaws. All of it, everything you hide from the world. They get it, embrace it and love you for it.
Love is love is love is love.
It doesn’t matter who you love, it just matters that you do love. Don’t stop yourself from loving someone because you fear what other people will think, or because you’re afraid to make a change in your life. You are the only you there is, and this is your only life you will know. Do what makes you happy. Do what makes your heart sing, your soul dance. Be your own advocate for love. The love you want, the love that truly matters, the love that will complete you and make you happy, deep down in your soul.
Don’t settle, don’t you dare settle. Settling is easy, it’s safe. Love isn’t about being safe, love is messy. Love is about being brave enough to release yourself from the chains of settling, and opening your eyes to see who that person, way down deep inside of you, really is.
The authentic you, that wants to live fully. You need to find the love that will satisfy every nook and cranny of you. That will love all of you, unconditionally without cause. Wrapping you up in its arms, in the glow and feeling of its love – forever.
At the end of the day, in the middle of the dark night, the only thing that truly matters is love. The giving and taking of love. It’s the most important thing we have as human beings.
Be love, show love, give love.
Be the light in the darkness, embrace it… don’t fear it.
You are more than you know, bigger than you can imagine and love makes you that way.
Love is messy, love is scary, real love…is worth it all.