- Must-Have Beauty Products for “On the Go”
- Petalwell – Portable Aromatherapy
- 10 Best Makeup & Hair Products EVER!
- 6 Things That You Do Not Know About Mascara
- Cleopatra’s Skincare Secrets Revealed!
- Romano Ricci: The “Bad Boy” of Fragrance
- 10 Beauty Tips to Enhance the Goddess in YOU
- Thompson Ferrier: Fragrance, Fashion and Your Home
- 5 Home Remedies to Grow Your Hair Fast
- FREDERIC FEKKAI’S World of Beauty Expands
To define the mammal characteristics, we must consider hair, which cover the follicles. Many problems can occur with hair including lost of hair, dry hair, oily hair, dandruff, and low hair growth. If you do not have the effective way to take care of this area, you will have difficulty in working and living. Then there are personal beliefs. Let’s discover 5 natural ways to grow your hair fast and naturally.
Onion is one of the healthiest foods for you, and it can grow your hair fast. Onions are very high in sulfur, which can stimulate blood circulation to your scalp and promote the production of collagen in your hair. Follicles produce the hair and collagen, and blood support them
Four options for using onions:
- Slice an onion into quarters..
- Boil water in a pot and add the onion.
- Simmer the onions for 15 minutes.
- Let the broth cool, then strain, and use the juice to shampoo the hair.
- Chop 1 onion and place it in a rum and let it soak overnight.
- In the morning, strain to remove the chunks of chopped onion.
- Use the onion rum to massage the scalp.
- Wash the hair as usual.
- Extract the onion juice and add some pure honey into the juice.
- Massage the scalp or drink it every day to treat the problem.
Option 4: The simplest way help hair grow is to eat onion each day as it can be used to make a lot of delicious recipes.
2. Massage the Scalp
Massage is a common therapy for many diseases including hair loss, and it can encourage hair growth. When massaging the scalp, choose an oil and warm it first.
- Apply the oil to hair and use your fingers to massage for some minutes.
- After that, rinse the hair and shampoo as usual.
- Massaging the scalp before bedtime can also increase blood circulation and promote hair growth.
3. Egg Mask For Hair
Egg loads nutrients such as selenium, zinc, phosphorus, sulfur, and iron into your hair.
- Break an egg, and whisk it in a bowl.
- Mix the egg with some lavender oil and grapeseed oil and apply it on the hair.
- Cover with a shower cap for 30 minutes then rinse and shampoo as usual.
- Whisk two egg yolks and mix it with some olive oil.
- Apply into the scalp, massage for some minutes and then leave it for 15 minutes.
- Wash the hair with shampoo and cool water.
- You can mix a whisked egg with a glass of sugar-free milk with some lemon juice and olive oil.
- Apply the mixture into the hair and leave it for 20 minutes.
- Shampoo hair, as normal.
4. Aloe Vera
Aloe vera prevents hair loss very effectively. It can stimulate the growth of your hair in a short time. Aloe vera also reduces dandruff:
- Extract some aloe vera gel and mix it with some lemon juice.
- Apply on the hair and massage for some minutes.
- Leave it in for 20 minutes before shampooing as usual.
- Apply this treatment once per week.
- Combine some aloe vera gel with wheat germ oil & coconut milk.
- Rub on the hair, massage and leave in for 20 minutes.
- Rinse off the hair with shampoo.
5. Wash Hair Less
Washing your hair will remove dirt from it, however, it can get rid of the natural oils, which protect the hair and moisturize the scalp. So washing your hair properly is important to prevent hair loss and strengthen it.
- Wash your hair less because chemicals in shampoo can break the growth of hair, plus it make the hair drier.
- If you can try to only wash your hair every three days.
To know more about Huyen My – visit Effective Remedies