- Must-Have Beauty Products for “On the Go”
- Petalwell – Portable Aromatherapy
- 10 Best Makeup & Hair Products EVER!
- 6 Things That You Do Not Know About Mascara
- 8 Gross & True Things You Should Know About Lipstick
- Cleopatra’s Skincare Secrets Revealed!
- Romano Ricci: The “Bad Boy” of Fragrance
- 10 Beauty Tips to Enhance the Goddess in YOU
- Thompson Ferrier: Fragrance, Fashion and Your Home
- 5 Home Remedies to Grow Your Hair Fast
- FREDERIC FEKKAI’S World of Beauty Expands
I recently met two sisters from the Irish Family company Oglesby & Butler Ltd. They have created PETALWELL. A portable, uniquely designed essential oil diffuser that you can travel with. Reimagined and reinvented, this aromatherapy diffuser is easy to use.
It’s patented technology represents a new way to capture the benefits of aromatherapy. Unlike other diffusers you do not need to add water to this, when it’s fully charged it can last up to 8 hours.
It’s about the size of an iPhone and all you have to do is add 6-8 drops of one of their blends, click to start its inbuilt heater and automatic timer and you are ready for the fragrance to embrace you. It is rechargeable, elegant and so easy to carry.It comes with a zip pouch for easy packing. Who doesn’t love convenience?
Here are the blends they make: LIVEWELL – energizing, RELAXWELL – calming, BREATHEWELL – breathing easy, LOVEWELL – romance, TRAVELWELL – restoring, SLEEPWELL – sleeping blend.
The sisters worked closely with a leading aromatherapist and scent developer to create the blends. You can make any space your own from the therapeutic properties of these oils. How great is that? And, there are no artificial chemicals or preservatives of any kind.
Aromatherapy has been used for thousands of years for their medicinal and healing benefits. Dioscorides was one of the first to describe the oils and their benefits. Distilled essential oils have been used as medicine ever since Avicenna was able to isolate the oil, using steam, in the 11th century.
Delicious scents with benefits.