- The #1 Beauty Cream for Wrinkles Will Shock You
- Finding Your Divine Beauty, an Excerpt
- VIDEO: How to Reduce Anxiety and NOT be a Hot Mess
- VIDEO: How to Look Beautiful
- Build a Mental State that Expects the Win
- How to Meditate: Dispel Myth and Start Meditating Today
- 4 Nervous Habits that You Can Break
- VIDEO: Want a Rock’in Body and Mind?
- The One Question You Should Ask Before You Say Yes to Comfort Food
- VIDEO: Emotions and Weather- Reveal Some Blue Sky
- VIDEO: GPS for Inner Peace?
- Women Be Vigilant About Your Self-Esteem
- VIDEO: Panic Attacks and How to Stop Them
- 5 Simple Steps to a Positive Body Image
- Did You Know the Secret to Great Skin is Reducing Your Stress?
- “You Are Brave and Strong” a Message to Remember When You Battle Cancer
- Build a Better Relationship by Listening
- Would You Talk to a 10 Year Old Like That?
- Why Anger is Your BFF
- 3 Ways to Develop Your Intuition Skills
Ugh, I spent $500 on a bottle of face cream once! Yes, I was feeling a little vulnerable after attending a launch party in Miami the night before. My goodness, the girls were gorgeous! They were decked out, made-up, and in their 20‘s and 30’s.
Do you want to look as young as you can? I am 45 years old. I sure do. But, what I am proposing does not come in a $500 bottle of face cream, which by the way, has been sitting in my fridge unused.
Medical research suggests that up to 90 percent of all illness and disease is stress-related. And for those of you interested in your own beauty and youthful appearance what I am about to say is particularly meaningful. You may want to open your ears for this one. Nothing ages you faster, internally and externally, than high stress. You guessed it ladies.
Stress = Aging = Wrinkles/bags/sagging!
Reducing your stress is the answer. One, free, no-cost way that anyone can do to reduce their stress is to meditate. Meditating enhances your beauty from the inside out.
You don’t have to sell everything, move to India and meditate all day. You just have to take a few minutes each day to relax and center yourself and find your inner peace. Meditating not only calms your mind and reduces your stress, but it relaxes your face muscles and sends feel-good, anti-aging chemicals throughout your body.
Meditate, meditate, meditate …
Don’t know how to meditate? Read my 6 Simple Steps to Start Meditating Today. Look younger and slow down the aging process.
I must get off this computer and go meditate!
Be well, Susan