- So You Want To Find The Man Of Your Dreams?
- 50 Shades of Grey Kink
- Batshit Crazy: Top 10 Most Annoying Posts on Social Media
- Bullied No More: Rudolph’s Revenge
- You Are Enough
- 10 Ways to Change Your Life in 2015
- F*ck them, and the Horse They Rode In On
- Tales of a Homeschool Mom
- Are you settling for Mr. Right-Now?
- You Might Be Bat Shit Crazy If ….
- 6 Ways to Release the Tiny Dancer Inside of You
- Porn for Women
- 8 Ways to Find You in 2016
- Dear Pharmacists … (a letter from the disgruntled masses)
- Are You Addicted to Your Smartphone?
- 10 Ways to Live Your Life to the Fullest
- You are more than the size of your jeans
- How to Stop Nagging and Start Loving
- You Are Star Stuff
- I Lost 200 pounds and I Still Feel Fat
- An Open Letter to My Son on Graduation Day
- You Are What You Think So Stop Thinking Like a Bitch
- Love Is Messy
- Six Steps to Escape Your Life
- You Might be a Cruise Addict if …
- It’s All About Sex. Top Ten Sex Fun Facts
- The Care and Feeding of Mr. Right
- The Affair
- What Are You Waiting For?
- YOU ARE MEANT TO READ THIS
- It’s JUST a Measurement
- The Night Before Christmas 2017
The news is so negative these days. Everyone is fighting or upset about something. So I thought it would be nice to step away from the news of the world a bit and share some arbitrary random facts. No thinking involved, no debating, no negativity, just a little fun and maybe a giggle. So what’s the best topic? Why, sex of course.
So here are my “Top Ten” Sex, Relationships and Everything In-Between Facts (that may surprise you).
1. Men would rather have a pretty face than a hot body for a long term relationship. We girls always kind of knew this one. Researchers at the University of Texas found that natural human selection comes into play with finding a long-term mate. Although a great body is nice, men really start looking at facial features when it comes to finding their significant other. So eat the cake, drink the wine and enjoy yourself. When it comes to long-term relationships, your man will like you for you. If he doesn’t then drop him. He wasn’t the right one in the first place. Science says so!
2. Seminal fluid can make you happy and help with depression. I swear I’m not making this stuff up! Scientists have found that the liquid surrounding sperm contains dopamine, the same chemical that makes you happy, lustful and all those good feelings in between. (When men find this out, we are all going to be in trouble.)
3. Senior Citizens score highest in sexually transmitted diseases among all age groups. Researchers are finding that as we age, we are engaging in more and more sex. This statistic also shows that granny and grandpa need to start using some protection. Maybe those rumors about swinging senior housing aren’t all that farfetched?
4. Want to know if you can live with someone? Go on a long road trip with them. I have said this for years, and now science is backing me up. If you truly want to get to know someone, the good and bad, go on a very long road trip with them. Being locked in a car for hours on end, day after day, really lets you see who a person is. The good, the bad, the ugly and the exceptional … it all comes out. If you can get along through those conditions, living together is easy.
5. Does your man love the smell of pumpkin pie? Researchers are saying that pumpkin spice is a male aphrodisiac. He doesn’t have to eat it. The smell causes a chemical reaction in the male body. So keep some pumpkin incense, waxes and aromas around the house. See if your man suddenly is in the mood.
6. Male sperm count and testosterone are down 75% from a century ago. So if you’re trying to conceive, I guess you need to do 75% more often. I think maybe a man wrote that statistic just to have more sex, or maybe it was a woman. We know what we want, am I right?
7. The oldest condoms ever found were made from animal and fish intestines (most common were pig intestines) and date back to the 1640s. Worse than pig intestines … the condom was reusable. They say that they would completely immerse it in warm milk before using it to help keep disease away. Yuck! There are SO many reasons we should be happy we were born in these times.
8. There is a divorce in the world every 14 seconds. This is just sad, every 14 seconds—that’s a little more than four per minute. All those people who had such a problem with gay marriage becoming legal because it would ruin the sanctity of marriage? People … we’ve already screwed that one up. Maybe now that it is widely understood that love is love, the divorce rate will improve.
9. The record for most female orgasms is 134 in an hour. I’m just throwing that out there, something to strive for. Maybe get life insurance for your mate before trying to beat the record.
10. Having a healthy sex life will keep the wrinkles away. A British researcher followed 3500 adults for ten years. He found that couples having sex four or more times a week looked ten or more years younger, than others having less sex. You know what to do, four times for ten years, eight times for twenty? We might have found the fountain of youth!