- So You Want To Find The Man Of Your Dreams?
- 50 Shades of Grey Kink
- Batshit Crazy: Top 10 Most Annoying Posts on Social Media
- Bullied No More: Rudolph’s Revenge
- You Are Enough
- 10 Ways to Change Your Life in 2015
- F*ck them, and the Horse They Rode In On
- Tales of a Homeschool Mom
- Are you settling for Mr. Right-Now?
- You Might Be Bat Shit Crazy If ….
- 6 Ways to Release the Tiny Dancer Inside of You
- Porn for Women
- 8 Ways to Find You in 2016
- Dear Pharmacists … (a letter from the disgruntled masses)
- Are You Addicted to Your Smartphone?
- 10 Ways to Live Your Life to the Fullest
- You are more than the size of your jeans
- How to Stop Nagging and Start Loving
- You Are Star Stuff
- I Lost 200 pounds and I Still Feel Fat
- An Open Letter to My Son on Graduation Day
- You Are What You Think So Stop Thinking Like a Bitch
- Love Is Messy
- Six Steps to Escape Your Life
- You Might be a Cruise Addict if …
- It’s All About Sex. Top Ten Sex Fun Facts
- The Care and Feeding of Mr. Right
- The Affair
- What Are You Waiting For?
- YOU ARE MEANT TO READ THIS
- It’s JUST a Measurement
- The Night Before Christmas 2017
I sit in a chair, near the window.
The light shines in on me, but I don’t feel its warmth.
I look around, silence is everywhere.
I am left alone in a big empty house.
You tell me to smile, but how can I smile?
Can’t you see that I’m in pieces?
A mere fragment of the woman I once was.
You came into my life like a whirlwind.
A smile so bright.
An infectious laugh.
You treated me like a queen.
You even bought me a castle.
We grew. We flourished. We loved.
Life happened around us, time flew by.
The sun smiled upon us.
I took it for granted you would always be here.
That you would always be mine.
I needed you.
I wanted you.
I loved you.
Until you loved someone else.
Now I’m alone in the dark
No light. No love. No hope.
Only pieces of us.
Pieces of a life I once had.
Of a dream I once shared.
Of the trust I once treasured.
And of the promise you didn’t keep.
One thought. One decision. One action – changed everything.
You say you’re sorry. You say we’ll try.
But I can’t try. I can’t live.
I can’t be that person, smiling through the pain.
While the question continually runs through my mind,
“Will he do it again?”
My heart is broken. My trust is gone. My hope is lost.
Those pieces of me that you broke don’t magically go back together.
I am forever changed.
You changed me.
How. Could. You.