- So You Want To Find The Man Of Your Dreams?
- 50 Shades of Grey Kink
- Batshit Crazy: Top 10 Most Annoying Posts on Social Media
- Bullied No More: Rudolph’s Revenge
- You Are Enough
- 10 Ways to Change Your Life in 2015
- F*ck them, and the Horse They Rode In On
- Tales of a Homeschool Mom
- Are you settling for Mr. Right-Now?
- You Might Be Bat Shit Crazy If ….
- 6 Ways to Release the Tiny Dancer Inside of You
- Porn for Women
- 8 Ways to Find You in 2016
- Dear Pharmacists … (a letter from the disgruntled masses)
- Are You Addicted to Your Smartphone?
- 10 Ways to Live Your Life to the Fullest
- You are more than the size of your jeans
- How to Stop Nagging and Start Loving
- You Are Star Stuff
- I Lost 200 pounds and I Still Feel Fat
- An Open Letter to My Son on Graduation Day
- You Are What You Think So Stop Thinking Like a Bitch
- Love Is Messy
- Six Steps to Escape Your Life
- You Might be a Cruise Addict if …
- It’s All About Sex. Top Ten Sex Fun Facts
- The Care and Feeding of Mr. Right
- The Affair
- What Are You Waiting For?
- YOU ARE MEANT TO READ THIS
- It’s JUST a Measurement
- The Night Before Christmas 2017
Fatally and flawed, beautifully broken.
Every step you take, every thought you think is a miracle in itself.
Do you have any idea how miraculous it is that you are even here?
So many wish they could be where you are? Doing what you do?
Do you know how many people have come before you?
How many generations of you it has taken to get to who you are right now?
You have worked your whole life to be at just this moment.
You are star stuff, baby. Plain and simple.
Hurdling through space at a thousand miles an hour on our little planet we call earth.
Just that alone makes you a miracle, but you have so much more to do.
So many places to go, so many people to see.
Your journey has just begun, no matter how long it may seem to you.
You are just beginning.
Each day, one step closer to completing the task – completing you.
You are growing, learning and taking your first steps into the mystery we call life.
Grab hold, embrace it. Look around and really see who you are.
Your eyes, finally wide open to the possibilities of you.
You are a miracle.
You are star stuff.
You. Are. Love.