- So You Want To Find The Man Of Your Dreams?
- 50 Shades of Grey Kink
- Batshit Crazy: Top 10 Most Annoying Posts on Social Media
- Bullied No More: Rudolph’s Revenge
- You Are Enough
- 10 Ways to Change Your Life in 2015
- F*ck them, and the Horse They Rode In On
- Tales of a Homeschool Mom
- Are you settling for Mr. Right-Now?
- You Might Be Bat Shit Crazy If ….
- 6 Ways to Release the Tiny Dancer Inside of You
- Porn for Women
- 8 Ways to Find You in 2016
- Dear Pharmacists … (a letter from the disgruntled masses)
- Are You Addicted to Your Smartphone?
- 10 Ways to Live Your Life to the Fullest
- You are more than the size of your jeans
- How to Stop Nagging and Start Loving
- You Are Star Stuff
- I Lost 200 pounds and I Still Feel Fat
- An Open Letter to My Son on Graduation Day
- You Are What You Think So Stop Thinking Like a Bitch
- Love Is Messy
- Six Steps to Escape Your Life
- You Might be a Cruise Addict if …
- It’s All About Sex. Top Ten Sex Fun Facts
- The Care and Feeding of Mr. Right
- The Affair
- What Are You Waiting For?
- YOU ARE MEANT TO READ THIS
- It’s JUST a Measurement
- The Night Before Christmas 2017
Broken, less than … that’s how I feel.
A shadow of the person I am supposed to be.
Never able to finish what I plan or hope to accomplish.
Always checking to see how I feel. Have I overdone? Will the pain be too much?
I feel like a pain. A pain to the people that depend on me most.
I am supposed to be strong.
I am supposed to be brave.
I am supposed to be able to stand up and be the me I have always been.
Be a mom, be a wife, be a woman that is independent and enchanted with life.
I am less than.
I take it hour by hour, day by day.
Hoping that I can do it, hoping I can get through it.
Making excuses to call away the pain.
Hoping that maybe they don’t see it in my eyes – the pain, the sadness, the feeling of despair.
Hoping that maybe they won’t see what is really going on.
Hoping that maybe today I won’t have to break down and decide what has to be done, and what I can put off for yet another day.
Hope is what I still have … that the pain hasn’t yet taken away.
Every day is another day, every day a different degree of me.
Mostly broken, mostly less than … but still hopeful that tomorrow will be better.