- The #1 Beauty Cream for Wrinkles Will Shock You
- Finding Your Divine Beauty, an Excerpt
- VIDEO: How to Reduce Anxiety and NOT be a Hot Mess
- VIDEO: How to Look Beautiful
- Build a Mental State that Expects the Win
- How to Meditate: Dispel Myth and Start Meditating Today
- 4 Nervous Habits that You Can Break
- VIDEO: Want a Rock’in Body and Mind?
- The One Question You Should Ask Before You Say Yes to Comfort Food
- VIDEO: Emotions and Weather- Reveal Some Blue Sky
- VIDEO: GPS for Inner Peace?
- Women Be Vigilant About Your Self-Esteem
- VIDEO: Panic Attacks and How to Stop Them
- 5 Simple Steps to a Positive Body Image
- Did You Know the Secret to Great Skin is Reducing Your Stress?
- “You Are Brave and Strong” a Message to Remember When You Battle Cancer
- Build a Better Relationship by Listening
- Would You Talk to a 10 Year Old Like That?
- Why Anger is Your BFF
- 3 Ways to Develop Your Intuition Skills
We have so much freedom today.
I’m out for a walk in Coconut Grove, Florida today, and I am free as a bird because I have my phone and my GPS.
Are you old enough to remember the days when you actually needed to pay attention to where you were walking? Otherwise you ran the risk of becoming lost? Before GPS on the phones, if you asked someone directions they would have to be familiar with the area or would be obliged to consult a paper map!
Now even if you don’t own a phone you would just have to find another with a GPS on their phone and in seconds you would have the exact route back to where ever you wanted to go. There is tremendous freedom in this.
How can we translate this into a freedom of our minds? How can we translate this to greater inner peace?
You can always easily and effortlessly find your way back. This leaves your mind free of worry. You can relax, knowing that everything is going to be okay, and everything is okay You are safe no matter where you travel. Hence space for freedom in your mind, a reduction of worry. Yes, these phones are extraordinary. I am writing an article as I walk down a street in Miami. I don’t know the name of the street, nor where it leads, but I am assured that I will find my way home.
The bonus is I need no longer lose an inspiration either. I simply employ the voice activated notes system on my phone. There are times I rant about the dangers of technology, but not today. I’m guided back to my friend’s house. Well I’m not sure of the way, but I have a ‘safety map’ in my hands. All is well and I am safe. I can let myself be present. I notice the trees, the feeling of the surface beneath my feet, and the people passing me by.
Try this Beautiful Energy exercise with me.
1.Take three deep breaths in through your nose and out your mouth.
2. Notice something pleasant in your environment. Smile to yourself.
Everything IS okay. Love, Susan